Supreme Polling: America 8 — Trump 1 — Biden 42.3%
Trumpism is America’s Dorian Gray selfie, exposing why/how Trump so easily erupted from the deep throat of America’s Right Wing:
- Avoiding taxes, hiding colossal sums in offshore accounts
- Wall Streeters self-cast as global finance gods, folding Conservative Governors, members of Congress and News Media talking heads into their balance sheets as CDB line items
- Red State politicians eviscerating what’s left of our one person one vote Exceptionalism dream — keeping us addicted, overweight and stupefied to cripple public education.
In this top-down mutilation of the American Dream’s Golden Rule, our economy, patriotism, and pursuit of happiness are upended by Corporatism’s twisted, for profit, Supply and Demand — fueled by constant opinion polling, less for determining the informed pulse of the people, than programming it with the manipulation to distract with, K.I.S.S. — dividing Americans, as Walter Lee Younger put it, between the takers and the taken.
Is the country heading in the right direction — a question that is both so extremely subjective and speculative, not to mention relying solely on a response from a pandemic crazed, school or not, mask &/or vaccination head-spinning reaction to ten second headlines sandwiched between twenty seconds of pressurized corporate indoctrination and, Hi Davids, while understandably exhausted if not petrified into believing that, maybe those violently committed to a lunatic grafter, devoid of any moral fiber, might be better to realign our ship of state on a course of mutual civility, unity and respect, than our currently elected elder stateman who inherited the minefield of merde dumped on our Constitutional Democracy by our Ex.
For self-preservation, we need to stop dancing on the graves of the native culture which preceded us and break our self-imposed chains to persecuting every different culture that has, in succession, chosen to relocate in a nation that professes for all: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Now forced to face the truth of our culpability in enabling the conjurer whose big lie continues to legitimize hateful variants in plain sight, to breathe freely, a house divided cannot stand, how do we poll ourselves on the substance of only united can we stand? Can any people on earth replace tyrants like Stalin, Hitler, Putin and Trump, with an, one person one vote electoral system of government, wherein the governed govern through free, and unencumbered voting privileges?
When nurtured in the loins of racial superiority, inevitably entitlement launches 1619 New World human enslavement defining America as thoroughly as our 1776 declaration of independence, 1861–65 Civil War’s presidential assassination — 1890 Wounded Knee Massacre; overlapping Jim Crow and Segregation eras 1877–1950 and 1900–1939 respectively- all welcome-matting Strom Thurmond’s 1948, Dixiecrats, 1960’s Assassinations, Nixon’s Watergate, Reagan’s Welfare Queen: how can the aftermath of a 6 January 2021 GOP embracing Trumpism for, electability be a surprise?
Accepting truth sets us free:
- In 1804, during Jefferson’s administration, and sixteen years after our Constitution was ratified in 1788, the Electoral College was created, in part because our Founding Fathers didn’t trust that non-whites, non-landowners nor the less educated public would vote wisely.
- In 2019, 32.1% of Americans had earned a bachelor’s degree — which is far less an accurate and dependable measure of intelligence than, how many Americans bother to vote or even pay attention to issues beyond their immediate individual commerce, making how many vulnerable to corporate sponsored POV journalism’s misleading political ads
- America is behind all other G7 nations in maintaining infrastructure, including power grids
- The willpower of our elected officials to respond to the daily bread needs of Americans depends on who Americans elect
- In 2020, Joe Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3% of the votes cast, making him the first American presidential candidate to win more than 80 million votes.
- Trump won 74,222,958 votes, proving 46.8% of America is moving in The Right direction for those designing, a House Divided Against Itself
- Unlike the popularity acceptance of our lowest standard of gotcha news reporting, to me, Biden’s Minor Incursion (like JFK refusing Generals’ war desires over one U2 fatality) Biden’s punishment will fit Putin’s crime
Can we not yet see through the lens of peace, poetry and wisdom, rather than electing traitors planning and supporting intimidators of election officials and violent insurrectionists?
Instead, When people show you who they are, believe them the first time:
- Mom promises school board to bring every single gun loaded and ready to fight mask requirements for her children
- Texan offers $10,000 on Craigslist to put a bullet in election officials as patriotic act
- Fearing State Legislatures, Corporate Democrats Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema block Biden Legislative agenda